- All the photos submitted or sent to us by the client will never be used or shared with a third party without client’s permission.
- Financial information.
- All payment transactions are processed by third party companies. There are no circumstances, under which we ask or store your credit card number.
- What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address.
- What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To process transactions.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Your Consent.
This privacy statement is effective July 14, 2018